We proudly serve Chevy Chase’s roof repair and replacement needs
With its leafy streets and early 20th-century architecture, Chevy Chase has an enchantingly relaxed vibe just seven miles from Washington D C’s neoclassical buildings & historical monuments. The community centers on Connecticut Avenue, which lies north of the District’s s CBD, including what many prefer to call the Upper-Northwest neighborhood.
Although the grand old buildings are undeniably beautiful, they would lose much of their charm without a roof to keep out the rain and snow, protect valuables from the elements, and allow people to live comfortably inside.
That’s where Semper Fi Exteriors comes in! We provide professional roofing services for homeowners throughout Chevy Chase. Our team of licensed roofers has undergone thorough training and is fully certified for all types of installation, repair, and replacement work. We know that this will be far more than a job to you; it’s an investment in your home! Every member of our staff knows the responsibility we bear when working with your property and will treat your job with the utmost care and dedication.
Chevy Chase Residential Roofing Services
Your home is more than just a house. For many of us, it’s our most significant expense and most valuable investment. At Semper Fi Exteriors, we believe that your home deserves the absolute best care available. That’s why our company offers comprehensive residential roof services for Chevy Chase residents. We’re not satisfied with just a “job well done” and hope that you will trust us with all of your residential roofing needs.
- Roof Inspections & Diagnostics – There’s no such thing as routine maintenance when it comes to roof inspection. We work hard to make sure we know about any previous roof issues to quickly and accurately provide our professional opinion.
- Roof Repair – You’ll never have to worry about your roof leaking or flying off during a harsh windstorm again. We offer the best complete repair services for all types of roofs.
- Emergency Roofing Services – Sometimes the unexpected happens – maybe it’s hailing, a fallen tree branch, or an overloaded rooftop. We are available 24 hours a day for emergency roof repair services, so you can rest assured that your home is safe no matter what Mother Nature throws our way.
- New Roof Installation – We have worked with all types of home roofing materials and can help you choose the best one for your property. Whether you need gutters, soffit, fascia installation, or any other roof repair services, we’re here to help!
- Roof Replacement – Depending on the condition of your current roof and the wear and tear it has withstood over time, it might be time for a replacement. Our roofers are here to provide you with the best possible advice on whether your roof is truly in need of complete replacement or can be repaired instead.
ROOF INSTALLATION in Chevy Chase
When you chose Chevy Chase as your home, you probably chose it because of the neighborhood’s historic homes. Those old roofs are beautiful, but they can also be a problem if poorly installed or not properly maintained. A roofer like Semper Fi Exteriors can usually spot problems with a roof even before it starts leaking, including:
Wear on the shingles – If you find that your shingles are curling up at the sides or separating from each other, it’s usually a sign of wear and tear. There might be patches on the roof, or it could indicate that you need a complete replacement.
What is Roofing Sheathing? – When your roof was first built, there were probably several layers attached to make up the underlayer of your roof. This is known as sheathing and can be made from various materials, including plywood, OSB, and structural grade lumber.
Shingles are starting to curl – If your shingles are curling at the edges or if you begin to see loose granules trickling down the side of your house, it’s time for a new roof. There might be some patches left, but those will probably start to curl up soon as well.
ROOF REPLACEMENT in Chevy Chase, MD
If you are dealing with an old roof or one badly damaged by a severe storm, you might be dealing with a roof replacement. This is one of those problems where an ounce of prevention is truly worth a pound of cure. Learning to spot the early signs of roof damage before it becomes severe can help reduce or even prevent costly repairs and replacements later on.
We understand that replacing a roof is a daunting task, but our team is here to help. Our staff has decades of experience in roofing replacement and knows the do’s and don’ts about getting it done right. If your roof needs replaced, we can find out how much longer your roof will last before replacement, when you should replace your roof, and give you an estimate on what it will cost to replace your roof.
We make sure to use the highest quality products, materials, and techniques necessary for getting the job done right. You can trust that our team is qualified and equipped with all of the top tools and equipment needed for superior performance on every project. We will work with you closely to understand your unique needs and requirements for any roof replacement project.
We believe that communication is key and we encourage our customers to get in touch with us to ask any questions they might have about their roof replacement project from start to finish. We will always give you our honest advice and opinions when it comes time for you to make a final decision on your home’s exterior needs.
ROOF REPLACEMENT COST in Chevy Chase
When you’re dealing with a roof replacement, the cost will depend on a variety of different factors. Some of these factors include:
- The Type of Roofing Material – Different roof types have different prices, and getting the suitable material for your home can add up quickly depending on its composition.
- Your Roof’s Size – Bigger roofs often require more materials, which can increase the cost.
- How Many Stories Is Your Home – The more stories home has, the more extensive the roof.
- What is involved in Roof Replacement? – Repairs and replacements will vary depending on what needs to be done. A patchwork replacement for one part of your roof might cost less than replacing the entire thing.
The average cost of a new roof is around $10,000 in Chevy Chase, MD. That number can vary drastically depending on the type of material you choose and how large your home is. One of our team members will help determine the suitable material for your home and give you a more accurate estimate.
Replacing an entire roof doesn’t have to be a stressful experience when you choose us as your roofing contractor in Chevy Chase, MD. We are committed to being honest, transparent, reliable, and trustworthy during every step of the roof replacement process.
ROOF REPAIR in Chevy Chase
Even a small leak can quickly lead to a significant problem if it isn’t properly repaired. Roof repair is a big job, but our company offers premium services that will leave your home looking great and protected from the elements. We have a wide range of different roof repair services available to handle any issue you might be dealing with.
Even if your house is only a few years old, it’s essential to find out why leaks are happening to prevent potential issues from arising in the future. Fixing the root cause of a leak can ensure that your roof won’t be damaged again soon.
We understand that it’s not always easy to tell what exactly is going on with your roof, which is why we provide accurate and reliable assessments for our customers. Our team will carefully inspect your roof to determine the cause of any leaks or other issues that you might be facing.
After pinpointing the exact cause of any roof damage, we will provide an accurate estimate of how much it will cost to fix your roof. We promise to work with you throughout the entire process and make sure you feel comfortable with our recommendations before actually starting any repairs or replacements. Our primary concern is making sure you are happy with the final result, which is why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Semper Fi Exteriors is the Chevy Chase Roofing Contractor to trust.
With superior craftsmanship and a focus on results, our experienced roofing contractors in Chevy Chase will listen to your needs and go the extra mile to ensure you get the best possible outcome from our services. If you’re ready to discuss your home’s exterior needs with one of our roofing contractors, give us a call at today. We look forward to hearing from you.