The Semper Fi Exterior Sales Representative will act as a representative for the company in a fashion in line with our culture at all times. He/she will prospect, market, run appointments, give presentations, obtain clients, and manage the clients’ jobs throughout the process of doing repairs to the property of those clients.
Here’s a sample of the job requirements
- Must be neat and clean in Semper Fi Exteriors uniform when working with Semper Fi Exteriors clients.
- Must be professional and in line with the Semper Fi Exteriors company culture when working with prospective or current clients of Semper Fi Exteriors.
- Must provide personal transportation.
- Must be on time for appointments with prospective or current clients of Semper Fi Exteriors.
- Must communicate clearly and timely with Semper Fi Exteriors prospective or current clients and Semper Fi Exteriors office personnel.
- Must be a better listener than talker when working with prospective or current clients of Semper Fi Exteriors.
- Must be able to climb a ladder.
- Must be able to inspect a roof.
Our Core Values
- Doing the right thing when no one is looking
- Always be honest with yourself and others
- Be honorable
- Treat yourself and others in a remarkable manner
- Be outstanding in everything you do
- Always leave others in a better place than when you met them
- Be optimistic
- Take ownership with no excuses
- Be open to feedback
- Inspire others to be their best
- Zero negativity
- Willing to go above and beyond
- Helping others before helping yourself
- Working with others to create success
- One body for one cause