Residential Roofing Services in College Park, Maryland
College Park has been the center of education, experimentation, and exploration for over 150 years. Today it’s home to one of America’s top universities- the University Of Maryland! There are 271 different food spots to choose from and various clubs, lounges, super cool bowling alleys in this vibrant city. The arts scene here is rich, too, with resident artists working in an array of mediums, including painting, dance, opera, and more.
Your roof is constantly put to the test when it has to bear the burden of rain, wind, snow, debris, and even harsh sunlight. When your residential roofing system in College Park is adequately maintained, you can be sure that it will weather any storm season after season. Don’t risk having your home flooded or damaged due to a simple problem like a missing shingle.
Temperatures swing from blistering heat in summer to bitter cold in winter, not to mention the group of thugs all year round committed to beating your roof… I mean testing it! They consist of falling branches, fluctuating humidity, and UV rays that come out only to ruin your day.
Can you sense my drama? Well. All year, day and night, rain or shine, your roof takes a lot of abuse from the sun as well as seasonal weather changes. Semper Fi Exteriors is here to ensure your roof gets the attention it deserves.
We are a veteran-owned company dedicated to you, our customer. We are licensed, bonded, insured, and certified by GAF. What does this mean for you? It means that we’ve got all our credentials in line to protect you with the best service possible.
We take great pride in the craftsmanship and care we put into every roofing project. We manage each installation from start to finish to ensure it is done right the first time around.
Telltale signs for roofing problems in College Park, Maryland
Here are some telltale signs that you might be having roofing problems:
• Broken Shingles (Hurricane Sandy alert!)- When your shingles go bad, water has a way of finding its way into; and therefore ruining other things in your home.
• Missing or misplaced shingles- Shingles should always lay flat against the roof and cover the entire surface; if they begin to slip out of place, you can bet there is a more significant issue.
• Rotting wood (the foundation for your roof)- Wood rots when it isn’t dried out or treated regularly with protective chemicals like paint or stain. When water gets trapped in between the cracks, mold forms and ruins the wood.
• Peeling paint- A sign of old age or the result of a poor-quality roofing job is peeling or blistering paint on your house. Trust me; you don’t want to deal with these issues because repairing them will cause more damage and cost more money.
• Missing Gutter Guards- If you’ve got gutter guards, but they are missing or damaged, that might not be a big deal… However, if you don’t have any, this is an issue. Gutter guards prevent the buildup of dirt and other debris in your gutters, so it doesn’t fall into your roof shingles. This can cause damage to your roof over time.
• Your home has been significantly damaged from a big storm- This is the most obvious sign. It’s time to call in some pros who can get your home back up and running again.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, it’s time for you to call in Semper Fi Exteriors. Our roofers will diagnose the problem and provide you with a quote to get your roof back in working order.
We handle residential roofs in College Park, Maryland. Our team has dealt with many different roofs ranging from flat ones to steep inclines and multiple layers. We can handle any job- we’ve repaired complex roofs down to minor repairs for homes that will last another few years.
Roof Installation in College Park, Maryland
We take pride in the fact that every customer gets individualized service. We don’t just sell products; we provide solutions for you and your home’s needs, so when installation day arrives, our team will be there to make sure everything is done right!
Our licensed and insured roofers have a combined experience of over 20 years, so rest assured we know what we’re doing. We’ll treat your home as if it were our own, with respect for you and the products we use to get the job done.
We offer all types of shingle roofs from GAF in College Park, Maryland, including:
• Timberline- This is a dark product with great heat and fades resistance, plus it has high wind resistance making it perfect for your home.
• Grand Sequoia- A darker shingle that can last up to 50 years and will add beauty to the outside of any home! It is also highly fire-resistant and offers very high wind resistance.
• Certainteed- A light-colored shingle that is highly durable and fire-resistant, it is also very high in wind resistance (tested to withstand winds up to 130+ mph).
• Tamko- This is an industry-leading product with added insulation for sun protection and long-lasting performance.
We also provide metal roofs in College Park, Maryland from GAF, which are:
• Grand Manor- Longest lasting, easiest to maintain, and very attractive! It is a tear-resistant product that can last for 100+ years with zero maintenance. The only drawback is the cost! This is a premium product perfect for historic homes or high-end homes.
• Grand Sequoia- A dark metal roof that is perfect for a historic home. It is a heavy product but robust and very low maintenance. It will stand the test of time!
• Timberline- The most popular metal shingle from GAF with outstanding fire resistance and fade protection. It is a lighter product and has the highest warranty of all metal shingles. It is also very high in wind resistance and offers superior protection from hail damage.
Roof Repair in College Park, Maryland
A new roof might be too expensive for this year’s budget, but a repair could work out well. It is cost-effective and can often extend the life of your current shingle roofs! However – make sure not to delay any necessary repairs, or else you may face even more severe issues later on down the line. Our team will perform free inspections, so let’s discuss all options together! We offer three types of residential roof repairs:
• Quick Fixes- Keep your overhead costs down and get back to enjoying the season. This is a temporary, short-term solution to minor issues such as cracks or holes in shingles.
• Preventative Maintenance- Our team can fix it before it becomes a real problem! It can save you money in the long run by catching problems early on.
• Long Term Solutions- This is ideal for homes that are already showing signs of trouble. It can be costly but worth it to save your home from damage!
Roof Replacement in College Park, Maryland
When your roof is past the point of repairs, it will decline rapidly, and you need to consider replacing it. We understand this can be a daunting process, but our friendly team members are here for all your needs! We replace roofs all the time, whether you want to go with a metal roof or shingle roof. We’ll walk you through all options, and our team will help you choose the best one for your home’s needs!
College Park Storm Damage Repair
When the storm hits, you may not know where to turn. Semper Fi Exteriors is ready and waiting for your call 24 hours a day – even during emergencies like hailstorms! We’ll be there with our team on hand so that when everything settles down again. We can get back up n’ running as quickly and inexpensively as possible while still ensuring that every square inch of the roof has been examined thoroughly by qualified professionals. They will provide suggestions such as shingle options best suited against each type of hazard if needed repairs are performed promptly by a team of professionals. Our website offers a free roof estimate for residents in College Park, Maryland, and the surrounding areas. It is never too early to take action because we can prevent further damage from happening to your home.
Attic Insulation in College Park, Maryland
Do you have a home in College Park that was built before carbon emissions were a concern? At the time, energy costs were low, and insulation wasn’t as important. If your attic is poorly insulated with no pipes or other materials hanging from it, then there’s an excellent chance of mold growth on any surface below! If you are noticing the same issues with your insulation, call Semper Fi Exteriors. Our team members can help with everything from insulation to heat pumps. We’ll work hard to ensure that every aspect of your home is optimized for comfort and efficiency! This is part of our effort to save you money on utility bills month after month.
Gutter Replacement in College Park, Maryland
Imagine the damage that could be done to your home if it were flooded with rainwater or snowmelt? The weight of these substances can cause physical damage to your home, and in some cases, this is irreparable. When your gutters are blocked or missing, you put yourself at risk for these issues. The good news is that Semper Fi Exteriors can replace existing gutters if they’re damaged. We also offer expected lifetime warranties on all new products because we stand behind our work!
You Can Count On Semper Fi Exteriors For Your Roofing Needs in College Park
At Semper Fi Exteriors, we have been helping residents with their roofing needs in College Park, Maryland, and the surrounding areas for years! Our team is dedicated to providing you with excellent service at competitive rates.
Our goal is to help you save money on your roofing projects by offering helpful tips and suggestions from our experience, using only the highest-quality roofing materials and workmanship available.
Please call us at to request a free roof inspection or ask for a no-obligation quote.